I'm still swimming every other week at the pool though I had to go to a different pool a couple weeks ago because my pool was closed. They had a dock diving competition that weekend because they are next to the airport and the airport was having an airshow. My people said I wouldn't like to be out there during the airshow anyway because it is loud and they have things like fireworks.
I'm still seeing my rehab vet every month. I'm not having any big issues though last time she turned me into a pincushion! And I kept trying to tell everyone there was a pool across the hall and one room up but no one would listen.
I've been having a lot of luck finding balls out on walks. I've been finding playground balls, basketballs, baseballs, and tennis balls. I also found out tether balls are fun... until they hit you in the back of the head. My man told me I couldn't kill it so I wasn't happy about that!
I was playing in my pool almost every night but now it is too dark by the time my man gets home.
I've been doing a lot of stuff around the house.
- I helped spread a truckload of dirt in my digging spots. I was really helpful too. My people would put the dirt in a spot and I would dig to help out but then they would put the dirt back so I would have to dig again. But then they would put the dirt back and I would have to do it all again. It was exhausting.
- I helped put the post sleeves on my porch, pour concrete, build stairs for my porch, put stair railings on, and put a 16-foot long 4x4 post on top of the tall posts.
- I helped my woman patch a leaky gutter and a leaky down spout, helped my man and woman clean the gutters, and helped my man clean the roof.
- I helped my woman finish her Level 4 coursework for her animal aromatherapy training.
- And I've been helping my man rake leaves in the morning a couple of times a week.
I also got some bad news. The place I stay in Montana that is on the cattle ranch is being sold. I'm pretty bummed about it.