Commercial Dog Foods
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained on this website is not meant as a substitute for veterinary care or as a replacement for advice or instructions given by a veterinarian.
The FDA is investigating a link between grain free foods and Dilated Cardiomyopathy in dogs.
Two Companies Ordered to Pay More Than $7 Million for Adulterated and Misbranded Pet Food Ingredients
What Should I Do If I Think My Pet's Food Or Treats Has Made It Ill?
- Contact a veterinarian immediately and have your pet examined
- Save any uneaten portions of the pet food or treat
- Keep all unused food or treats of the same lot number (cans, pouches, bags, etc.)
- Have the vet contact the Food and Drug Administration to report the incident
- If the vet will not contact the FDA, you can report it 1 of 2 ways
Don't have a PDF reader? Download a free reader from Adobe here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/