- 2012 was the 1st year she didn't have to go to the vet repeatedly for health problems. She had her annual exam and a lump check visit and that's it!
- She's gained even more muscle mass and she was already a muscular dog before the switch.
- Her teeth have stayed cleaner.
- We no longer have to clean her ears.
- She likes her food so we don't have to add canned food and extra meat and treats to get her to eat.
- She isn't hungry after eating.
- Her regurgitation problems have not gone away completely but now on the rare occasion that she does it, it's for a reason and we can tell the reason as soon as she does it.
- We spend less money feeding her even though we buy most of her food from the grocery store, Costco and Whole Foods. Even if we bought her old food, ZiwiPeak, through the raw co-op at a very steep discount over retail sale prices with free shipping, we still spend less by feeding raw!
My 1st raw co-op order of the year is calf ribs. The database opened late last night.
The order gets shipped to a location nearby so I can pick it up there and don't have to pay any extra money for a gas donation for transport.
This will be the 1st beef bones Chance will have and because they are soft calf bones they will be totally edible!
Delivery is expected the 1st week of April!